Dependable and Affordable Website Hosting Pricing:
Our website hosting is managed and monitored 24/7/365
Hosting Agreement and Terms of Service:Pricing:
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between WebCoUSA Enterprises (WE) and its customers and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.
1. WebCoUSA Enterprises (WE) online information and services are provided “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express or implied.
2. (WE) shall not be liable to you or your business for any incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss or profits arising out of the use of our site, any site developed by us or any service provided.
3. If you do not agree to our conditions, please notify our sales department immediately to initiate suspension of your account. Use of your account or services shall constitute your approval.
4. (WE) makes no guarantees of services, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. (WE) will not be responsible for ANY damages the customer suffers, including loss of data, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, service interruptions, errors and faults of third parties. (WE) agrees to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
5. Services provided to the customer by (WE) may only be used for lawful purposes. Publication of any information or data in violation of any regulation or law is prohibited. This includes material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. (WE) reserves the right to remove all materials which infringe on these violations. Such materials may be removed immediately upon receiving a complaint or notice of infringement. (WE)reserves the right to cancel any service without prior notice.
6. Hosting accounts cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than the subscriber and authorized account sub-users. Customers may not sell, lease, rent or assign the connection or parts of the connection to any party.
7. Domain registration fees and hosting setup fees are not refundable.
8. Transferring your domain or hosting package to another service provider does not constitute canceling your account with (WE). You must notify (WE) to formally cancel your account to avoid further charges.
9. (WE) may have a need to communicate with our customers through e-mail issues related to billing, changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check e-mail sent to the e-mail address listed on your account profile.
10. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify (WE) of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, credit card information, etc.
11. All domain name registrations and hosting packages will be automatically billed according to your account’s billing cycle preference (i.e. – monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.). (WE) is not responsible for, and makes no guarantee to notify the customer of upcoming charges of services. Failure to pay for website hosting will result in account suspension without any notice. If the account is over 30 days past due, (WE) reserves the right to delete any files, data, and/or e-mail associated with the account. The customer is responsible for maintaining knowledge of all services purchased from the provider and billing dates.
12. If your account is suspended for non-payment or any other reason, you agree to pay a $15.00 re-activation fee to (WE), if applicable.